JEFF NIPPARD'S GLUTE HYPERTROPHY PROGRAM
Jeff Nippard's Glute Hypertrophy Program is designed to :
MAXIMIZE overall glute development
Develop the UPPER BODY (focus on shoulders and abs)
Improve shape and size
Teach the SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES behind why certain exercises are better
Illustrate what rep ranges and progression schemes to use
Show how to do specific movements for optimal activation
With this 8-week program, you will not only increase glute size, but acquire a foundational understanding of the anatomy, biomechanics and exercise science behind the exercises.
WAY MORE THAN JUST "A PROGRAM"
Specific guidelines for:
- Exercise order
- Rest periods
- Periodization (including a combination of block, undulating, auto-regulation and others)
- Progression schemes
- Sets, reps & more
The program comes with:
- Log for tracking your progress
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section
- Customer email support to answer any questions related to the program
- Applications and explanations of referenced scientific research
- Video demonstrations for all 34 exercises
- Coaching cues for all 34 exercises, as field-tested on hundreds of clients
DETAILED EXPLANATIONS OF EXERCISE SELECTION
In addition to coaching cues and form tweaks included for every exercise to optimize the effectiveness of the movement, scientific rationale is provided for why the program is structured the way it is. This foundational understanding will allow you to make progress well beyond the first 8 weeks.
All of the techniques and methods employed in the program have been tested over 10 years of my own training and in coaching hundreds of clients.
Do NOT purchase this program if any of the following apply to you:
- You have less than 6 months training experience
- You are dealing with an ongoing injury that may affect your ability to do weighted lower and upper body exercises
- You do not have access to most basic commerical gym equipment like a power rack, dumbbells and cables
- You are under 18 years old or over 65 years old
- You are pregnant or looking to become pregnant
- You don't have software to open a pdf document
- You aren’t serious about making progress
Note: Having access to bands is recommended - specific recommendations are given in the program
DISCLAIMER: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or registered dietitian. The contents of this document should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. All documents included or exchanged between Jeff Nippard and the Client are the intellectual property of Jeff Nippard and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed without my written consent.