Fundamentals HYPERTROPHY PROGRAM
Jeff Nippard's Fundamentals Hypertrophy Program is designed for anyone with the goal of building a solid strength and muscle FOUNDATION. In the 90+ page Fundamentals Hypertrophy Program, you will get 3 separate 8-week programs:
1) Upper / Lower Split (8 weeks, 4 gym days per week)
2) Full Body Split (8 weeks, 3 gym days per week)
3) Body Part Split (8 weeks, 5 gym days per week)
You will also learn the scientific principles behind WHY certain exercises are better than others, what rep ranges and progression schemes to use for optimizing muscular development. With these 3 unique 8-week programs, you will not only develop a solid strength and hypertrophy foundation, but acquire a foundational understanding of the anatomy, biomechanics and exercise science behind the exercises and programming with 26 SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES.
IT'S MORE THAN JUST A PROGRAM
Specific guidelines for exercises, rest periods, progression, sets, reps and more are provided. The program comes with a log for tracking your progress, a frequently asked questions (FAQ) section answering the most common questions I have received from clients when running similar protocols, and detailed functional anatomy descriptions for every muscle being trained.
There are also video links and exercise substitution options provided for all exercises in the program, meaning you won't have to do any guessing on your own. In case anything still isn't clear, you will have customer support available over email to help with any questions or concerns.
cues and videos to help with form
The program includes coaching cues from Jeff to optimize every exercise, as well as video links selected by Jeff demonstrating proper technique.
Do NOT purchase this program if any of the following apply to you:
- You are an advanced trainee with 3+ years of consistent lifting experience with a progressive strength focus (my Intermediate and Advanced Programs are coming soon for you!)
- You are dealing with an ongoing injury that may affect your ability to do compound exercises
- You do not have access to a bench press, squat/power rack, dumbbells, or a cable machine
- You are under 18 years old or over 65 years old
- You are pregnant or looking to become pregnant
- You don't have software to open a pdf document
- You aren’t serious about making progress
DISCLAIMER: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or registered dietitian. The contents of this document should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. Use of the information in this program is strictly at your own risk. Jeff Nippard and/or STRCNG Incorporated will not assume any liability for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
All documents included or exchanged between Jeff Nippard and the Client are the intellectual property of STRCNG Incorporated and are not to be copied, sold, published, posted, or redistributed either in part or in full without my written consent. All violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.