JEFF NIPPARD'S BACK HYPERTROPHY PROGRAM
Jeff Nippard's Back Hypertrophy Program is designed to :
- maximize lat, trap, lower back and overall rear development
- improve v-taper, shape and size
- give the illusion of a smaller waist
- teach the scientific principles behind WHY certain exercises are better,
- what rep ranges and progression schemes to use,
- teach HOW to do specific movements for optimal activation
With this 9-week program, you will not only increase back size, but acquire a foundational understanding of the anatomy, biomechanics and exercise science behind the exercises with 18 scientific references.
WAY MORE THAN JUST "A PROGRAM"
Specific guidelines for:
- exercise order
- rest periods
- periodization (including a combination of block, step, auto-regulated and others)
- progression schemes
- sets and reps and more
The program comes with:
- video links for technique on every exercise
- a log for tracking your progress including total daily and weekly volume
- a frequently asked questions (FAQ) section
- sample splits and how to incorporate the back routine into your preferred training split
- applications of referenced scientific research
DETAILED EXPLANATIONS OF EXERCISE SELECTION
In addition to video links covering proper form, an in-depth explanation of every exercise in the program is given, including not only tweaks and cues to optimize the effectiveness of the movement, but rationale for why the exercise is in the program, and how it fits in with everything else.
All of the techniques and methods employed in the program have been tested over 10 years of my own training and in coaching hundreds of clients.
Do NOT purchase this program if any of the following apply to you:
- You have less than 6 months training experience
- You are dealing with an ongoing injury that may affect your ability to do back focused exercises
- You do not have access to most commercial gym equipment including a pulldown machine, dumbbells and a power rack
- You are under 18 years old or over 65 years old
- You are pregnant or looking to become pregnant
- You don't have software to open a pdf document
- You aren’t serious about making progress
DISCLAIMER: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or registered dietitian. The contents of this document should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health. All documents included or exchanged between Jeff Nippard and the Client are the intellectual property of Jeff Nippard and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed without my written consent.